If you would like to post a job opening, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Men’s Basketball Second Assistant Coach Position
Presbyterian College Athletics invites applications for the position of Men’s Basketball Second Assistant Coach. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for assisting the head coach in recruiting, managing and scheduling for the Presbyterian College Men’s Basketball program.
- Assists recruiting efforts – including evaluating talent, organizing filing system, completing admissions procedures, contacting high school coaches, organizing home and campus visits and assisting in the financial aid process.
- Monitors academic progress – class schedules, study hall and academic checks.
- Assists monitoring financial aid, squad lists and eligibility forms.
- Assists with scouting of opponents.
- Assists with pre- and post-season conditioning
- Help organize summer basketball camps.
- Oversees, directs and implements all aspects of team travel within the policies and procedures of Presbyterian College.
- Operates within the NCAA, Big South Conference and Presbyterian College policies and procedures.
- Must successfully pass NCAA Recruiting Exam annually.
- Performs other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Baccalaureate degree
- Minimum of two years experience working at the collegiate level (on and/or off court positions) or playing experience at the NCAA Division I level.
- Able to demonstrate significant knowledge of the collegiate game.
Send letter of application, resume and references to:
Head Men’s Basketball Coach
105 Ashland Avenue
Clinton, SC 29325
Presbyterian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College seeks to hire the most qualified candidate and does not discriminate against any legally protected class.
UNITED STATES COAST GUARD
Nonappropriated Fund employment is considered Federal employment
but does not confer civil service status
Announcement #: 2013.140
Opening Date: 26 June 2013 Pay Plan/Series/Pay Band: NF-0189-02
Closing Date: 31 July 2013 Work Schedule: Seasonal PT (20-29.75 hrs/wk)
Position: Recreation Assistant (Men’s Basketball) Salary: $10.00
Who May Apply: All Sources Location: Academy Athletics, New London, CT
Under the guidance of the Head Men’s Basketball coach, work as directed to support all phases of an NCAA Division III Men’s Basketball Program to include, but not limited to practice and game day support, teaching different skills associated with the program, working to maintain statistics, breaking down film, assisting in recruiting and any other related duties as assigned by the Head Coach. This is a seasonal position which runs from October to March.
Work experience, which involves dealing with general public; Demonstrated ability to work without supervision and ability to speak clearly and use courtesy and tact in dealing with people; collegiate competitive experience in the described activity, is preferred; candidate must demonstrate understanding of Division III NCAA rule requirements.
OTHER ESSENTIAL INFORMATION:
- Selectee will be required to participate in Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer as the Standard method of payment for payroll and travel purposes.
- Males born after 12/31/59 and at least 18 years of age must be registered with the Selective Service System, unless covered by an exemption under the Selective Service Law, in accordance with 5 U.S. Code 3378. Selectee will be required to provide a written statement regarding his registration status, unless he is exempted by this statute.
- Must satisfactorily complete a Federal Background check
HOW TO APPLY
You MUST submit a resume or any other written format of your choice which clearly identifies: (1) The announcement number, title and pay band of the job you are applying for, and, (2) Information such as full name; mailing address; country of citizenship (U.S. Citizenship required); highest Federal grade or NAF pay band held with job series, title, and dates held (if applicable); a statement requiring proof of veterans’ preference by means of DD 214; education; and relevant work experience including start/end dates, supervisor’s name and phone number, salary and title, series and grade if experience was with a nonappropriated fund instrumentality of the Federal government. You must also include a copy of your most recent performance appraisal if you are a current Federal or NAF employee. Applications may not be sent in franked Government envelopes; applications filed in this fashion will not receive consideration. If information is not complete, you may be excluded from consideration. Please email/fax below by closing date:
USCG Academy MWR Branch
Men’s Basketball Search Committee Athletics Department
33 Mohegan Ave.
New London, CT. 06320-8100
Fax (860) 444-8607
Equal Employment Opportunity: All candidates will be considered without regard to any non-merit factor such as race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status. Your application contains information subject to the Privacy Act (P.L. 93-579-5 U.S. Code 522a.). The information is used to determine qualifications for employment and is authorized under Title 5 of the U.S. Code, Sections 3302 and 3361.
Rider University, a member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) seeks an individual for the position of assistant men’s basketball coach. Responsibilities include assisting the head coach in all aspects required to successfully manage a basketball program including recruiting student athletes that can experience success on the court and in the classroom at a highly competitive University and in the very competitive MAAC.
Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred, along with 3-5 years experience in college basketball. Success individual must possess: an ability to recruit, instruct and motivate college age student athletes; a strong knowledge of the game of basketball; strong recruiting contacts in the Northeast region; a strong knowledge of and willingness to comply with NCAA rules; and excellent organization, interpersonal and computer skills.
For more information on this position and for application instructions, please visit our website at www.rider.edu/hr, ‘Employment Opportunities’. Position #: 116010.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicap/disability, Vietnam-era/disabled veteran status, or any other non-job related criteria.
P/T Coordinator Basketball Operations, Men's Basketball -
Reporting to the Head Men's Basketball Coach, the Men's Basketball Coordinator of Basketball Operations is responsible for the following: manage recruiting database of potential recruits; assist in the planning of on-campus visits from potential recruits; author and coordinate all Friends Group correspondence (i.e. newsletters, emails, etc.); schedule and coordinate all Friends Events (i.e. Chalk Talks, Alumni Game, etc.); responsible for scheduling all player/coach appearances within the Princeton community and immediate surrounding areas; responsible for scheduling & coordination of coaching/youth clinics; oversee filming and video capture of all home and away games; schedule/coordinate all bus and airline travel with business office; schedule/coordinate all hotel bookings with business office; coordinate reports and reconciliation of all travel expenses with business office; serve as office manager of the basketball office; oversee day-to-day student managerial program; coordinate campus recruiting of potential managers; coordinate all administrative needs of the men's basketball office; other duties as assigned; work with university conference office on camp registration/housing; work with AD operations department on camp facilities scheduling; coordinate recruiting and management of camp staff; and responsible for all equipment (i.e. balls, whistles, scoreboards, etc). Adherence to Ivy League, ECAC and NCAA rules and regulations is required.
The coordinator must have excellent written and oral communications skills; necessary computer skills such as word processing and mail merging; good interpersonal skills; the ability to multi-task; and the ability to maintain confidentiality. The Coordinator must travel with the team during away trips and be present at home games. Bachelor’s Degree required.
The finalist will be required to successfully pass a background check.
To apply visit our jobsite at http://jobs.princeton.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=63688
Thomas More College
Head Men’s Basketball Coach, Athletic
The Head Men’s Basketball Coach directs all facets of an NCAA Division III program. This opportunity is a full-time, 12 month salaried position with excellent benefits including tuition remission.
Responsibilities include the administration of a program designed to meet all NCAA Division III, Presidents’ Athletic Conference (PAC) and Thomas More College rules and regulations.
The individual will be expected to direct and coordinate all facets of practice planning and implementation, establish a game plan and direct game day organization, recruit student-athletes, monitor and oversee academic success of all players, foster and engage in harmonious departmental relationships, budget management, hire and collaborate with assistant coaches and foster quality alumni and constituent relations.
Demonstrated effective leadership and communication skills.
Demonstrated strong commitment to the Student-Athlete concept.
Working knowledge of NCAA, PAC and institutional rules and regulations.
Playing and coaching experience at the collegiate level is preferred.
Demonstrated ability to work alongside of students in a cooperative and collaborative style.
Self-motivated and detail oriented.
Demonstrated organizational and problem solving abilities.
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Bachelor’s degree required - Master’s degree preferred
Strong coaching experience at the high school level or above
A review of applications will begin immediately. Projected
start date is June 1, 2013. Interested candidates should
electronically submit an application consisting of a cover letter,
resume, salary requirements and complete contact information for
five references to:
Director of Athletics
Thomas More College
333 Thomas More Parkway
Crestview Hills, KY 41017
For more information about Thomas More College, go to www.thomasmore.edu
Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach,
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Missouri S&T, a member of the NCAA II and GLVC conference is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach. The individual selected will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Head Coach with the operation and management of the Men’s Basketball program including but not limited to: recruiting, planning, and organizing. The individual will share responsibility for eligibility, team performance (on the court and in the classroom), student-athlete welfare, and promoting S&T Athletics as an integral part of the University.
Applicants should be knowledgeable of, committed to and be compliant with NCAA, GLVC and S&T rules and regulations. Required qualifications include: Bachelor’s Degree, successful coaching experience with competitive men’s program, demonstrated success in motivating student-athletes in a positive environment, and demonstrated knowledge and experience with recruitment process. Preferred qualifications include: Master’s Degree.
A review of applications will begin immediately. Application deadline is April 30, 2013. Projected start date is May 13, 2013. Interested candidates should electronically submit an application consisting of a cover letter, resume’, and complete contact information for five references to the Missouri University of Science and Technology’s Human Resource Office at http://hraadi.mst.edu/hr/employment/.
All submitted application materials must have the position reference number in order to be processed. Acceptable electronic formats that can be used for email attachments include PDF and Word; hardcopy application materials will not be accepted. Missouri S&T participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at 1-888-464-4218.
HEAD MEN’S BASKETBALL COACH
Shippensburg University is currently seeking applications for the position of head men’s basketball coach. This is a full-time, 12-month, non-teaching position which is responsible for the administration of all aspects of a competitive Division II men’s basketball program including, but not limited to: recruitment of qualified student-athletes with a commitment to academic success and the ability to relate to those student-athletes; compliance with University, Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference, and NCAA rules and regulations; scheduling; strength and conditioning and player development; scouting; budget management; summer sports camps; program promotion and public relations; fundraising; staff oversight; and other duties assigned by the athletics director. The anticipated start date is June 1, 2013. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and includes an extensive benefits package and tuition waiver for the employee and dependents.
Shippensburg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals from traditionally underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply.
Yeshivah of Flatbush, NY
The Athletic Director ("AD") will direct the Physical
(“PE”), interscholastic, intramural, and athletic/recreation
programs of our school. AD will be primarily responsible for: the
development and administration of PE/athletic policies and procedures;
the selection, training, and supervision of the PE staff; the oversight
of a comprehensive and competitive interscholastic athletics program
including selection, training and supervision of all coaches and
coordination of scheduling and transportation; developing robust
relationships with all relevant constituents, including student-athletes
and their families, faculty guidance departments and administration, and
donors; planning and implementation of an intramural sports program;
developing and administering the budget for the operation of all PE,
interscholastic, intramural, and recreation athletic programs and
maintenance of the physical facilities; and preparing reports,
publications, Web sites, and other materials as useful. AD will report
directly to the Principals, and be involved in strategic planning and in
shaping academic standards and student affairs. Applicant must have
coaching or teaching experience. Salary commensurate with the
Send statement of interest, resume and names of three references to
HEAD MEN’S BASKETBALL COACH
Applications are invited for the full-time Head Men’s Basketball Coach position at Marywood University. The primary responsibilities include: recruiting, scheduling and related duties involved with coaching an NCAA Division III men’s basketball program. Administrative duties include oversight of other sports, site supervision and other key responsibilities.
Approximately 1,900 undergraduate students are enrolled in more than fifty-five programs while an additional 1,300 graduate students are in 33 masters and terminal degree programs, including a Psy. D., M.F.A., M. Arch. and an inter-disciplinary Ph.D. with five specializations.
Review of applications will begin immediately. A cover letter, resume and the names and current contact information of at least three professional references should be submitted electronically to: Gunning@marywood.edu or mailed to: Head Men’s Basketball Coach Search Committee, c/o Director of Athletics and Recreation, Marywood University, 2300 Adams Avenue, Scranton, PA 18509-1598. Additional information is available at: www.marywood.edu/athletics.
Marywood University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and minorities.
University of Illinois at Springfield (UIS)
Assistant Athletic Director / Media Communications
UIS is a member of the Great Lakes Valley Conference and NCAA Division II sponsoring 11 intercollegiate sports. UIS Athletics recently moved into a new 16.2 million dollar Recreation and Athletic Center. UIS is located in Springfield, Illinois, which is the capital city of the State of Illinois and has a population of approximately 120,000. Springfield is located in central Illinois approximately 3 and a half hours south of Chicago and 1 and a half hours northeast of St. Louis, Missouri.
The primary function of this position is to manage and oversee the entire athletic communications and media unit of the intercollegiate athletics program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Demonstration of compliance with all NCAA Division II and Great Lakes Valley Conference rules; including timely submission of all compliance forms, adherence to all compliance policies and procedures, and attendance of mandatory NCAA rules education sessions. All Athletic Staff will be held accountable for all NCAA Division II rules compliance, and compliance will be part of the yearly evaluation process. Repeated secondary violations and/or a major violation will be considered grounds for immediate termination of employment within the Intercollegiate Athletic Department at UIS.
2. Remains current with and upholds the rules and regulations of the NCAA, the Great Lakes valley Conference and the university that may influence the operation of the intercollegiate athletics program.
3. Oversees media and communications functions for all home sponsored athletic events. Develops and oversees the administration of game day media and communication protocols to ensure full compliance with NCAA and GLVC rules and regulations while fostering a positive game day experience.
4. Oversees "the look" for all visual aspects of the Athletic Department and uses independent judgment regarding the design and content management of all athletic publications.
5. Oversees the statistical tracking and reporting of all UIS intercollegiate athletic events, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
6. Develops and updates media communications policy and procedures. Reviews and revises structure, procedures of the athletic media and communications office as necessary.
7. Develops and implements a comprehensive communications and marketing plan.
8. Coordinates the athletics media and communications office with the Office of College Relations.
9. Oversees the administration of the athletic web site including all content management.
10. Represents the Director of Athletics and/or the department at meetings and conventions as required.
11. Responsible for budget management over the media and communications unit.
12. Serve as a member of the athletics department senior administrative staff; involved with long and short-term planning, development of policies, development of the budget.
13. Supervises the area of game day operations and event promotions.
14. Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communication, journalism, sports management or a related field; master’s degree preferred with three years of related experiences in athletic communications at the collegiate level or a similar setting. Must have a comprehensive understanding of athletic media relations with outstanding writing, communication and interpersonal skills, a working knowledge of Stat Crew in-game statistical program; proficient in desktop publishing and website management with accompanying software; proficient with social media; competent photographic skills and the creation of quality visual images; flexibility to travel and work nights and weekends required. High degree of integrity; demonstration of good judgment and the ability to respond quickly and deal successfully under pressure and in a very open and public environment; must be able to meet deadlines and coordinate multiple tasks while working under minimal supervision with the ability to use independent judgment.
For consideration select the “Apply to Job” button at https://jobs.uis.edu/job-board/job-details?jobID=27079&job=assistant-athletic-director-media-communications, create or update your profile and submit: a cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications relative to this position, a resume, and the names and contact information (phone and email address) for three current professional references by March 26, 2013.
UIS is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer with a strong institutional commitment to recruitment and retention of a diverse and inclusive campus community. Persons with disabilities, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Allan Hancock College
Kinesiology Instructor/Men's Basketball Coach
Department: Kinesiology, Recreation & Athletics Department
Category: Full-time, tenure track faculty position
Closing Date: 4/19/2013
NORTHERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
Head Men’s Basketball Coach
Position Type: Full-time staff
Department: Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreational Sports
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Submit Application By: April 8, 2013
To apply for this position,
NMU is an EOE.
The State University of New York at Fredonia – an NCAA Division III institution and a member of the State University of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC) – invites applications for the position of Head Men’s Basketball Coach. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall administration of the basketball program including, but not limited to, coaching, recruiting, scheduling, travel, budget management, and compliance. The Head Men’s
Basketball Coach will also serve on committees and provide service to the campus, department, and profession. This is a full-time, ten-month position with a generous
benefits package. Bachelor’s degree and significant, successful coaching
experience required; master’s degree and three years of significant, successful coaching and recruiting experience at the collegiate level preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Additional secondary responsibilities will be assigned based on applicant’s qualifications and experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree and demonstrated record of successful coaching
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Recruiting experience
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and the needs of diverse groups
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes many nights and weekends
- Master’s degree
- 3 years of significant, successful coaching experience at the collegiate level
- Demonstrated record of successful recruiting
Main Campus - Miami Shores
Assistant Director of Athletics-Compliance/Head Men’s Basketball Coach
St. Thomas Aquinas College is currently seeking applications for the position of Assistant Director of Athletics/Head men’s basketball coach. This is a full-time, 12-month, non-teaching position. St. Thomas Aquinas College is a private, liberal arts NCAA Division II institution and a member of the East Coast Conference, sponsoring 16 intercollegiate sports. Administrative duties as Assistant Director include serving as NCAA Division II Compliance Coordinator for the College and include but not limited to: acting as liaison with NCAA Clearinghouse to certify freshmen, with the Office of the Registrar and Financial Aid Office, with coaches and staff monitoring; preparing documents/reports; and educating students regarding NCAA eligibility rules. As Head Men’s Basketball Coach the individual is responsible for the development and management of the program in accordance with the rules and regulations of the NCAA and ECC. Duties include, but are not limited to organizing, administering and coaching of a competitive men’s basketball program; recruiting qualified student-athletes; managing fiscal oversight and budget responsibly; garnering support from the local community, fans, and campus constituents; monitoring student-athletes’ academic progress; scheduling contest dates and providing instruction at daily team practice; organizing travel, preparing for competition and tournaments.
QUALFICATIONS: A Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is desirable. Applicants must have a minimum of five years coaching experience, preferably at the College level, as well as demonstrated skills in developing and motivating student-athletes for athletic, academic, and personal success. Must have proven recruiting abilities, outstanding communication skills, dynamic leadership and motivational abilities, excellence in on-court teaching and player development, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Ability to relate to and work with a diverse student population. Prefer extensive knowledge of intercollegiate athletics including NCAA rules and regulations, knowledge and demonstrable ability to use personal computer software, preferably Microsoft applications, and NCAA Division II compliance experience/knowledge.
APPLICATION: Complete an employment application; a cover letter outlining your application for the position; include three professional references and a resume to: Mr. Gerald Oswald, Search Chair. Applicants should submit pdf or print documents via email to email@example.com or via fax at 845.398.4260. No references will be contacted until the individual is interviewed and notified. Review begins immediately and the search will continue until filled.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and includes an extensive benefits package and tuition waiver for the employee and dependents.
SEYMOUR HIGH SCHOOL, SEYMOUR, IND.
Title/position: Head Boys Basketball Coach/Secondary Education Teacher
Teaching Subject: TBD
Date Posted: 3/13/13
Date Closed: 4/3/13 (or until filled)
Employment Opportunity: Full-Time
School Corporation: Seymour Community School Corporation
School: Seymour High School
Candidates must hold a valid and appropriate Indiana Teaching License. Experienced head coaching or varsity assistant coaching experience preferred. SHS is seeking qualified candidates who possess integrity, the ability to inspire, the leadership to engage, and the drive to develop a systemic and sustainable program.
Brandon Harpe – Athletic Director
Seymour High School
1350 West 2nd St
Seymour, In 47274
Russell Christian Academy, Meridian MS.
Title/position: Head Boys Basketball Coach/Secondary Education Teacher
Teaching Subject: TBD
Date Posted: 3/20
Date Closed: 4/30 (or until filled)
Employment Opportunity: Full-Time
Candidates must hold a valid and appropriate Mississippi Teaching License or willing to obtain the proper certification. Experienced head coaching or varsity assistant coaching experience preferred. Russell Christian Academy is ministry of Russell Baptist Church, we are seeking soilid christian leadership who also possess integrity, the ability to inspire, the leadership to engage, and the drive to develop a systemic and sustainable program.
Nathan Ballard– Athletic Director
Russell Christian Academy
1844D Highway 11 & 80
Meridian, MS 39301
Phone: (601)484-5888 ext 330
Litania Sports Group
Title: Division Manager Department: Sales Reports To: Vice President of Sales and Marketing Supervises: as determined FLSA status: exempt, salaried
The Division Manager develops and implements division specific sales, marketing, and merchandising goals, strategies and tactics, and is responsible for overall profitable sales performance within an assigned division.
The Division Manager is the corporate champion who develops brand/category position, messaging, and direction and establishes service standard that respects targeted market.
The Division Manager is responsible for continual sales growth and development, utilizing and influencing available corporate resources to achieve objectives.
Litania Sports Group promotes a team environment. The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people hired to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field is required
- Competitive experience in sports at the collegiate level is desired
- A minimum of three years experience in regional sales or product category management with a quantifiable track record of meeting or exceeding objectives
- Exhibited ability to understand, navigate, and engage core market stakeholder
- Superior leadership skills with proven ability to train and develop sales team
- The ability to work through others to accomplish objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Good at follow through and responsiveness to market opportunities
- The ability to make decisive and timely decisions regarding tough issues
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Analyze and develop overall sales channel strategy and objectives for assigned division
- Conduct detailed analysis of sales performance and initiate action where performance does not meet expectations and where opportunities exist to increase sales
- Determine brand/category market position and direction of marketing message
- Lead all division specific sales efforts to achieve objectives
- Recommend marketing tactics to achieve sales strategy
- Champion new product idea generation, development, and launch
- Consult on annual division pricing analysis with company president
- Sales management authority regarding product/feature changes, escalating customer/dealer problems, and other related brand-specific issues as determined.
- Integrate division strategies within overall corporate sales plan
Must be able to work well with others as a team member
Must be able to work with employees at all levels of the company
Must be able to maintain an approachable demeanor even in stressful situations
Up to 50% travel by automobile or air
Frequent visits to trade shows and sports events to develop sales relationships
Must be involved in continuous personal and professional development
Occasional long periods of sitting during meetings or travel
Use of a keyboard and monitor
The above examples of activities and work are not all-inclusive but are intended as an indication of the level and type of endeavors necessary to fulfill the duties of this position. Litania Sports Group is an equal opportunity employer and situations requiring reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case by case basis.
Go to company website for application and to submit cover letter and resume.
International Events Manager
(South Bend, Indiana)
Key leadership position with primary responsibility for international event business sales and operations. The scope of Anthony Travel’s current international business includes the operation of foreign tours for various collegiate sports, with an emphasis on basketball. Other sports may include football, baseball, softball, golf, and soccer.
- Sales and customer relationship management
- Identification and implementation of solutions for key customers
- Vendor relations and management
Key characteristics that this individual must possess include a strong desire to help people, strategic decision-making ability, organizational abilities, ability to create an event plan and successfully implement, leadership abilities, as well as strong communication and customer service skills. Proven leadership and management skills are required. Focus on details is imperative; familiarity with sports, particularly college basketball is desired.
The position will require travel, both domestic and international, with a significant amount of travel during the month of August.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Sell international travel services to current and potential customers and identify opportunities to cross-sell all services
- Identify potential customers, initiate outbound calls, prepare and send email blasts, and implement other sales tactics
- Represent ATI at various events (i.e. coaching conventions) in support of international event sales
- Assist in developing and enhancing event specific sales plans which highlight a goal through strategy and tactics
- Ensure goals highlighted in sales and marketing plans are met and exceeded for clients and Anthony Travel
- Work with various ATI team members for smooth transition into operations
- Work with clients to identify specific needs and expectations
- Identify and implement specific plans and procedures to assure
- Communicate details to team members
- Delegate responsibilities where appropriate
- Monitor operations and client relationships
- Work closely with and manage destination management companies (DMCs) that partner with Anthony Travel to deliver international travel experiences
- Manage key client relationships
- Identify further sales and service opportunities
- Engage in regular contact with clients
- Present event or client information on reports tailored to the specific event or client
- Create prospective client presentations and respond to request for proposals
- Lead, assist and develop the team executing on international
events including both internal staff and vendors.
- Develop and price event package and other sales offerings
- Understand and manage specific event procedures and systems
(marketing, sales, fulfillment, on-site)
- Continuously evaluate processes and identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and improvements
- Negotiate and review vendor contracts to ensure Anthony Travel is receiving the best available rates in the market
- Manage inventory blocks to minimize risk and maximize revenue to company
- Perform situation analysis and decision making
- Solve problems creatively
- Build event budgets and measure event results
- Develop incentive programs for team members and clients, as appropriate
- Review and deliver on quality control
- Event procedures
- Resource utilization and productivity
- Marketing and sales materials
- Event payments
- Sales analysis and reconciliation
- Client reporting
- Employee accountability
- Accuracy and consistency with procedures and policies
- In addition to the above-mentioned responsibilities, the international event manager may beequired to support other areas of the collegiate event business including the servicing of bowl games and various basketball events.
To apply, please click here to fill out the Application Survey and submit your resume and salary requirements to Employment@AnthonyTravel.com (Subject Line: International Events Manager).